Disinfection Services in Springfield, Louisiana
Although most people infected with a virus will recover quickly and resume a healthy lifestyle, slowing the spread of the virus is helpful in any environment. Many customers are asking how to best minimize the spread of sickness in Springfield, Louisiana workplaces and keep their employees and guests healthy. Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services follows CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Viral Spread in Springfield Buildings
The trusted procedures and products that prevent and reduce spread of other viruses can also apply to the new coronavirus as well as bacteria.
Below are the primary recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Avoid public places or work if you have a fever.
- Frequently clean (or call Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services to clean) surfaces shared by multiple people, such as work stations, switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
- Disinfect these surfaces frequently to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses and bacteria or call Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services for disinfection services at (225) 230-6070.
- Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap and/or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Remind staff to frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, call (225) 230-6070 for a free on-site consultation by Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services.
Why Call Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services for Springfield Disinfection Services?
Every year, thousands of people miss work due to illnesses caused by viruses, such as various forms of the flu. For more than 20 years, Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services has followed best practices put out by the Center for Disease Control to keep the spread of Springfield viral outbreaks to a minimum.
Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services's staff are well trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper protocols are followed when cleaning and sanitizing Springfield buildings. We use a system of cleaning with microfiber cloths in order to stop cross contamination.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, the cleaning teams at Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services follow a cleaning and disinfection procedure that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing viral spread.
Other options during an outbreak are to increase the frequency of cleaning services or call (225) 230-6070 for porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call Marvelous Marcia’s Professional Cleaning Services with concerns about reducing the spread of viruses, every faucet, light switch, doorknob, keyboard and more are cleaned and sanitized. Surface sanitization, combined with frequent hand washing, is the best-known measure to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on preventing the spread of illnesses, visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Marcia is the best, she's always prompt and trustworthy like a member of the family. The house is always clean and fresh after she is done, as always, simply marvelous."
Jennifer in Baton Rouge, LA2020-01-06
★★★★★ - "Marcia's is hands down one of the best cleaning services in Baton Rouge. She is very professional, on time, wonderful personality, and all around great at what she does. I love that she treats my house like it is her own. She is a great price and will, in my opinion beat any cleaning service in Baton Rouge. I highly recommend her."
Emmett H., House Cleaning in Baton Rouge, LA2019-11-01